Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hilary Swank Talks Marriage and Kids to InStyle



Two-time Oscar winner Hilary Swank, 36, is featured on the cover of the September issue of InStyle magazine. In the interview, she opens up about her divorce from Chad Lowe and the possibility of marriage and kids with her boyfriend, Hollywood agent John Campisi.

On her relationship with Campisi:
"I believe in the sanctity of marriage. John and I, you know, we were both in long marriages and it's not something that we need to rush back into."

On having kids:
Swanks says that although she's thought about having kids "since a really young age," she's waiting until "the time is right."

On her marriage and divorce from actor Chad Lowe:
"A lot of people look at divorce as a failure. I really look at my relationship with Chad as 14 years of success. I will carry him in my heart forever. He's a part of me."

For the rest of the interview and some amazing photos of Swank pick up the new issue of InStyle which hits newsstands on Friday.

Photo: InStyle

No comments:

Post a Comment