Friday, July 30, 2010

Tiffani Thiessen Dishes on the Joys of Motherhood

Ah the joys of motherhood!

New mom, Tiffani Thiessen took a break from her five-week-old daughter Harper Renn to attend Comic-Con in San Diego this weekend.

During her mini-vacation, Thiessen talked with JustJared about how her life has changed since becoming a mother.

"You don't have poopy diapers and spit up before you have a child, so it's a lot of that right now," she says.

The White Collar star is taking a brief break from her hit USA network show to enjoy her daughter.

"I just had a little girl five weeks ago, so that's taking a lot of my time right now," she said. "I'm also promoting the show and going back next week to finish off the season in New York, so that’s doing a lot. I’m also starting a children’s furniture line called Petite Nest for the end of this year, so I’ve got a lot on my plate."

Source: JustJared

No comments:

Post a Comment