Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Cameron Diaz Doesn't Necessarily See Kids in Her Future


Cameron Diaz may be one of Hollywood's most hottest stars, but there's one challenge may skip altogether -- parenthood. The actress opens up in the July issue of InStyle Magazine on her views on the subject.

Some highlights:

On being a good aunt, but maybe not great parent material:
"I can be a pretty good aunt, but whether I'm a good aunt or a crappy aunt is really not remotely the same question as me being a good parent or a crappy parent. It doesn't quite have the same impact."

On whether she sees kids in her future:
"Having children changes your life drastically, and I really love my life. Children aren't the only things that bring you gratification and happiness, and it's easier to give life than to give love, so I don't know. That kind of change would have to be either very well thought out, or a total mistake – a real oops!"

Source: InStyle

No comments:

Post a Comment