Thursday, April 08, 2010

Steve Carrell: I'm a Pretty Accessible Dad

Steve Carell may be best know as a funny man who keeps us laughing on TV and in film. In real life, he takes the greatest pride in being a loving husband and father.

"I tell her that I love her, and I will make her breakfast at times or at least coffee," Carell says of his wife, Nancy Wells. "I will also take out the garbage and empty the dishwasher. She definitely likes that, but let's put it this way, if I didn't do those [chores] – she would not like that!"

The Date Night star also knows the role to play with his children - daughter Elisabeth Anne, 8, and son John, 5.

"I am a scary, protective dad," he jokes. "No, I'm not scary. I think I'm a pretty accessible dad, but you have to draw the line, as hard as that it can be sometimes with kids. But I'm sort of the dad of the year. They seem to like me still."

Source: People

No comments:

Post a Comment