Monday, April 19, 2010

Maggie Gyllenhaal Talks About Her Mommy Style


It can be hard to stay fashionable when you are a parent. Some days it's challenging to find time for a shower!

Oscar nominee Maggie Gyllenhaal talked with WWD over the weekend at the preview of Ann's Loft about her mommy style.

She explained, "I usually dress very practically. I have a three-year-old [daughter Ramona]. I bought this [Acne] dress today because you don't need a bra with it and I can wear it anytime I want to go out to dinner. That's what I'm looking for [as a consumer]. The things that I have that are outrageous and wild, and are made by fancy designers are usually things that I wore to something and were given to me. It's hard to reappropriate those pieces into your everyday wardrobe."

Source: WWD

No comments:

Post a Comment