Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Jennifer Lopez Covers Redbook



Jennifer Lopez's has certainly changed since welcoming twins Max and Emme in March 2008. No longer the A-list diva, the working mother is featured on the new cover of Redbook magazine talking about her life today.

On how her life has changed:
"I can't help but be a different person now that I've had kids. That really does change your whole perspective on life for the better. I definitely feel like I've grown up."

On her priorities has a working mother:
"My main priority now is that my kids are happy; that's my No. 1 focus in life. Are these little people happy, content, and getting everything they need? Everything after that is secondary. Before, my work was my main priority – even above myself."

On what her kids have taught her:
I think the biggest thing they've taught me is what loving someone is and what it should feel like. This is what unconditional love means. It's crazy, but it's heaven and earth."

On dealing with the guilt that comes with motherhood:
"I didn't know that feeling before. You don't know about it because nobody ever tells you. I think it's because women are a little ashamed to admit it. You feel guilty whenever you can't have your kids right there with you on your hip."

On her marriage to husband, Marc Anthony:
"I think you can love many different people, but that's different from what makes a great partner in life, which Marc is for me... He inspires me to be better at everything -- a better person, mom, singer, performer, friend, and wife. A marriage is long, and you've got to like the person as much as you love or lust after them. You've got to be friends first."

Source: Redbook

No comments:

Post a Comment