Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Katherine Heigl Officially Off Grey's Anatomy

Katherine Heigl has officially left Grey’s Anatomy.

“I am done,” she says in the new issue of Entertainment Weekly. “We just finalized our agreement. Everyone had been working really hard to find an amicable and gracious way of letting go and moving on. It’s sad but it’s what I wanted.”

Her decision to leave the hit show is to focus on her family following the adoption of daughter Naleigh last September.

"I started a family and it changed everything for me,” she says. “It changed my desire to work full-time.”

Don't expect a tear filled exit for Izzy Stevens as the character is not planned to appear in any of the season's final episodes.

“I know I’m disappointing the fans,” she says. “I just had to make a choice. I hope I made the right one.”

Source: Entertainment Weekly

No comments:

Post a Comment