Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Gwen Stefani Covers April 2010 InStyle



Gwen Stefani is featured on the cover of the April 2010 issue of In Style magazine. In the accompanying interview, the No Doubt rocker talks about motherhood, the differences between her sons Kingsoton and Zuma, and her plans for a third child.

On motherhood:
“No one could have prepared me for how awesome it is, and how hard.”

On the personality differences between her boys:
“It’s crazy how the second child is so different from the first, and has the same parents. They are totally different, and they look totally different.”

On Zuma's 'show-off' tendancies:
“He wants everyone to watch him, and he’s a goofball and he’s really silly. He’s a funny guy.”

On Kingston's fashionista tendancies:
“At that age [3] they like to be in control of everything, so I let him choose. Luckily, everything in his closet is cute so no matter what he picks, he’s gonna look good. For a while he was into costumes. Now he doesn’t even want to wear shoes.”

On any plans for a third child:
"I don't know. I … don’t want to spread myself so thin that I can’t even be good for them. Poor Zuma, he’d be the middle guy, I’m not focusing on it right now, but it’s not up to me anyway, you know? These things are miracles, so we’ll see.”




Source: InStyle

No comments:

Post a Comment