Thursday, February 04, 2010

Kevin Federline's Weight Loss Inspiration

Kevin Federline was inspired to lose weight after seeing some recent pictures of himself after ballooning up to 240 lbs.

"I looked pregnant," he tells Entertainment Tonight. "It was upsetting. It's [usually] easy for me to brush stuff off of my shoulder. [But] when I see a pictures [of me] like that, and people are calling me 'K- Fat,' I had to do something about it."

The former dancer credits his lack of exercise and poor diet decisions for his weight gain.

"I loved to eat pizza and pasta," Federline, 31, says, "so between not working out, and turning 30 years old, [the weight] started coming on real fast. I had my own mother telling me she’s worried about my health."

Another factor in his decision to shape up was the impact his weight was having on his relationship with sons Preston, 4, and Jayden, 3.

"I couldn't run around with my children as much," he says, "and was being lazy and over-eating. I've always been a fit guy, so those were wake-up calls for me."

"I still ran around with them a little bit but not as much as I do now," Federline adds. "It was easier to eat more when they were younger because they weren't as active. Now all of them want to play sports, hit the T-ball and run around the backyard and ride bikes. I could barely make it up the hill on the side of my house."

To help him shed the pounds, Federline signed up for VH1's Celebrity Fit Club 7: Boot Camp. Joining him on his weight loss journey is his ex-girlfriend. Shar Jackson.

Check out the duo shaping up on VH1 starting on February 8.

Source: Entertainment Tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment