Friday, February 05, 2010

Jennifer Garner & Jessica Biel Valentine's Day Gal Pals


Jennifer Garner and Jessica Biel became fast friends while filming their upcoming film, Valentine's Day. The duo reunited for a Marie Claire photo shoot to talk about love and family Hollywood style.

Some highlights:

Jennifer on daughter Violet discovering her mom is famous:
"I heard the sweetest story about Violet the other day. One of Violet's classmates came up to her and said, 'I heard Jennifer Garner lives in your house.' And Violet said, 'No, she doesn't.' The other kid kept insisting, so Violet came home and asked you, 'Mom, who is Jennifer Garner and why are people saying she lives with us?'"

Jennifer on the role that she relishes the most:
"[Violet] just knows me as Mom, so I did have to explain to her for the first time about the difference."

Jennifer on husband, Ben Affleck's, work ethic:
"I'm just holding down the fort while Ben works right now. I'm so impressed by his discipline. He gets up and works out every day at 4 a.m. before heading off to work. Every day. I used to do that sometimes for Alias. But not every day. And I'd do it for 30 minutes, maybe 45. He does it for an hour-and-a-half. He comes home and collapses, and then rewrites scenes for the next day, then crashes and does it all over again. He's worn out."



Jessica on dating somebody who is famous:
"It does help to have a partner who understands what fame is about and can share that with you. It's a hurdle you don't have to get over."

Jennifer on keeping things real:
"I think I have it all in perspective," says Jen. "If you're healthy and happy and you have a roof over your head, then that's what's important."

Pick up the new issue of Marie Claire for the who interview and photo shoot.



Source: Marie Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment