Thursday, February 04, 2010

Camila Alves Excited to Have a Girl!

Shear Genius host Camila Alves and beau Matthew McConaughey welcomed their second child, daughter Vida only four weeks ago and the new mom is delighted to have another girl in the family.

"I'm very excited to have a girl," Alves says. "I'm happy and it's a big blessing. Vida's definitely a beautiful and peaceful girl. We are so lucky!”

The Brazilian-born model and the new host of Bravo's hairstyling series Shear Genius is ready to share her own fashion secrets with her daughter.

"I'm going to have so much fun with her hair. I've been dealing with my own hair forever so I have a lot to share with her. It's going to be long talks.”

So far, Vida’s 18-month-old brother Levi is keeping his curly locks with no plans for a haircut in the near future.

"We have not cut his hair yet. He's too cute. He's a little boy and I don't want to touch it. It's still pure and perfect! We're going to have so much time to style it and cut it," she says. "At this stage in his life, I'm leaving it as pure as possible."

Source: People

No comments:

Post a Comment