Saturday, January 09, 2010

R&B Star Keyshia Cole Expecting!

R&B singer and BET reality show star Keyshia Cole is engaged and expecting her first child! In a statement to fans, Cole revealed that she and NBA star Daniel Gibson of the Cleveland Cavaliers are engaged and expecting their first child later this spring.

In a statement to her fans, Cole admits that she has also ended communication with her family whose rocky relationship was documented in the BET reality series, Keyshia Cole: The Way It Is.

The R&B star adds, "Now that I am becoming a mom my passion for having a loving and peaceful home for my child is my #1 priority. It's very important to both Daniel and I ... the stress that my family is giving me with their constant false reports is not healthy and it's not what I need at this time in my life."

No comments:

Post a Comment