Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Kourtney Kardashian Reveals the Inspiration for Baby's Name



In the new issue of Life & Style, Kourtney Kardashian opens up about how she and boyfriend Scott Disisk picked their son's name--Mason Dash Disick.

"The first time I started looking at baby names, Mason was the only one I liked," Kourtney says. "It was the only one that stuck with me. Right before he was born, I told my aunt we were thinking about going with that for a name. She told me that Mason means the same thing in English that Kardashian means in Armenian -- stone worker. Another aunt told me my great uncle used to use the name Mason when he made dinner reservations, because Kardashian was too long. When I heard that, I thought, Oh my god, it's meant to be."

And his middle name? "Dash is not for my clothing store, as some people have suggested online," says Kourtney. "That would be stupid. Dash is short for Kardashian, and it was my father's nickname."

For the complete interview, pick up the latest issue of Life & Style, on newsstands now.

No comments:

Post a Comment