Friday, December 11, 2009

Brandi Glanville Talks About Her Carrie Underwood Moment

New details about the divorce of CSI: Miami actor Eddie Cibrian and his soon-to-be ex-wife Brandi Glanville have come to light in the latest round of papers filed with the court.

In the papers, the actor alleges that Glanville has physically and verbally attacked him throughout their separation. The attacks reportedly ended with the slashing of the tires of his Harley Davidson motorcycle.

"[Glanville] is allowing her emotional rage to overcome any attempt by me to do what is in the best interest of our children [Mason, 6, and Jake, 2]," Cibrian says.

But Glanville justifies her motorcycle attack by revealing that the attack occurred after she found out about a second extra-marital affair by her huband.

"He broke my heart, so I broke his Harleys," Glanville tells E! News. "It was right after I found out about girl No. 2, and I had that Carrie Underwood song in my head, and I just went for it!"

Cibrian is currently dating singer LeAnn Rimes, whom he began an affair with while filming the Lifetime TV movie Northern Lights.

Cibrian and Glanville have been married for eight years and have two children - Mason, 6, and Jake, 2.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment