Thursday, November 12, 2009

Rebecca Gayheart Confirms Pregnancy!



In the "no-duh" moment of the day, actress Rebecca Gayheart has finally confirmed that she and her husband, Grey's Anatomy actor Eric Danes, are expecting their first child.

“We’ve always wanted to be parents. I think Eric is going to be a wonderful dad, and hopefully I’ll be a good mom. We’re absolutely looking forward to it!” the actress tells In Touch Weekly at the IWC Schaffhausen Michael Muller event in Hollywood last night.

Rebecca has attempted to maintain her healthy lifestyle in her pregnancy.

“I'm doing yoga, and I'm walking on the beach every day with my dogs for about an hour. I drink lots of water and eat a lot of vegetables and protein,” she says of her fitness and diet regimen.

“I'm having a great, great time right now and loving my life,” she adds.

Source: In Touch Weekly
Photo: Bauer Griffin

No comments:

Post a Comment