Thursday, November 12, 2009

Marley Shelton Introduces Baby West Flynn!



Marley Shelton introduces her newborn daughter, West Flynn, 2 months, in this week's edition of Life & Style magazine.

The actress credits her quirky role in the film Sugar & Spice for helping her prepare for the arrival of little West. She sas, “I played a cheerleader who was pregnant with twins. I remember doing my research for it, so it’s funny now to be living out motherhood. Thank God I didn’t have twins!”

"West is just full of smiles,” the Eleventh Hour star says. “I could watch her smile for ages. She’s amazing. I love everything about West. She’s just scrumptious.”

And the inspiration behind the unique name? “My husband [Beau Flynn] actually dreamed seven years ago that we had a daughter, and he was calling her West,” she reveals. “I immediately said, ‘If we ever have a daughter, we’re definitely naming her that.’”

Source: Life & Style

No comments:

Post a Comment