Saturday, November 07, 2009

Kourtney Kardashian: Tired of Gaining Baby Weight

Kourtney Kardashian is growing a bit tired with gaining baby weight -- especially in the spotlight of the red carpet.

"I gained three pounds since yesterday!" she told E! News on the red carpet for the Kardashian Charity Knock Out event in Los Angeles. She has gained a total of 26 pounds so far in her pregnancy.

Of course, the fashionista mommy-to-be is trying to merge her stylish ways with the much needed pregnancy comfort with some mixed results. "Today I vowed that I was going to wear flats, and then last second, I threw on some heels," she admits. "I can't wait to sit down already. It's hard carrying extra weight."

Kardashian and boyfriend Scott Disick's son is due sometime in December.

Source: E! News

No comments:

Post a Comment