Thursday, November 12, 2009

Kendra Wilkinson and Kourtney Kardashian: Ready for Baby!



Reality stars Kendra Wilkinson and Kourtney Kardashian are both nearing the arrival of their babies. The two are busy facing the challenges of the third trimester -- false labor, stretch marks, and the fear of labor. The duo are featured on this week's issue of In Touch Weekly talking about their pregnancies and their eagerness to face the next phase of their lives.

Some highlights:

Kendra on being pregnant:
“It’s like an alien in your belly. I mean, that’s a weird way to describe it, but it’s hard to explain. It’s also just really amazing.”

Kourtney on the third trimester:
"I’m really exhausted!”

Kourtney on becoming a new mother:
“I don’t think I have ever changed a diaper!”

Kendra on her anticipation to become a new mother and her fears about childbirth:
“It’s definitely opened up my eyes to a whole new world. I’m so emotional. I have heard a lot of horror stories — I know it’s going to be painful. But every woman goes through it. It’s natural for us. We’ve been doing it since the caveman days.”

Kendra on not wanting to be judged as a new mom:
“I don’t want anybody saying I am holding the baby wrong. I don’t want anyone to judge me. I know there is a right and wrong way, but I want to hold my baby the way I want to hold him.”

Kourtney on receiving advise from her family and friends:
“I listen to my mom, but it’s fun to listen to my friends who have babies, too.

Kourtney on her mom, Kris’, best parenting advise:
“Stay calm and don’t overreact!”

For the full interviews with Kendra & Kourtney, check out this week’s issue of In Touch, on newsstands now!

No comments:

Post a Comment