Saturday, November 14, 2009

Joey Lawrence Is the Estrogen Man!

Joey Lawrence and his wife Chandi Yawn-Nelson announced that they are expecting their second child earlier this week. Now the actor has revealed that the baby is another girl and is expected to arrive on April 3.

"I am Estrogen Man," Joey tells People magazine. "I'm from a family of all boys, and when I told my best friend Dave that my wife and I were having a second girl, he said, 'Look at you, my best buddy Estrogen Man!'"

The couple have even already decided on a name for their new addition -- Liberty Grace. The baby will join their 3-year-old daughter, Charli.

The couple are currently the Hot Moms Club to design their dream nursery. The nursery will be featured Pregnancy magazine next year along with a giveaway of a matching nursery.

"I liked the idea of, 'Let's do something and let's give something away,'" says the actor.

Next up for the actor? A new sitcom on ABC Family costarring fellow Dancing with the Stars alum Melissa Joan Hart.

Source: People

No comments:

Post a Comment