Sunday, November 08, 2009

Children's Gola Shoes on Sale at Gilt!

Yesterday was the first time in weeks that I felt well enough to sit up and start posting again. It truly felt great to get back to writing. While the boys sat down for a day of NFL football, I turned to visiting all the websites that I haven't been able to check out in a while.

Over the summer, GILT became my online shopping obsession. The website has partnered with some of the best fashion labels for women, men, and children to offer luxury items at discount prices (up to 70% off retail prices).

I was delighted to see this weeks children's sale featuring Gola Shoes! I've had it on my to-do list to pick up a new pair of sneakers for my nine-year old and the Harrier Retro sneakers fit the bill. They are suede, a bit funky, and his little eyes lite up the moment I showed him. At only $22, they are a total steal!

If you're looking for something for yourself instead of the kids, check out their sale featuring Calvin Klein Collection, Nina Ricci, and more starting later tonight.

Of course, all this great savings is by invite only. If you are not already a member, please take advantage of our exclusive link: http://www.giltgroupe.com/invite/celebmoms

No comments:

Post a Comment