Saturday, October 03, 2009

Jennifer Hudson Talks About Her Very Rare Newborn



Jennifer Hudson’s son may only be a month old, but she already sees some musical talent in the tot.

“Sometimes when he cries, I try and harmonize,” she said of son, David Daniel Otunga Jr before she performed songs from the Wizard of Oz at a special Netflix concert in Central Park.

“He’s not even two months yet, and he tries a lot,” she adds. “He’s turning over; he’s lifting up his own head; he tries to hold his own bottles.

“Sometimes, I swear he’s talking to me, or at least trying to,” Jennifer revealed. “I think he’s a very rare newborn. He’s the cutest thing in the world. I promise you.”

Source: OK!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:02 PM

    I can relate to what Jennifer is saying, because babies does do very rare things now days. I have three sons, and they all did somethings on many times to amaze me and my husband. To Jennifer and David enjoy every minute, because they grow up so fast. The both of you look very beautiful pictured togathered. David Jr is a darling, and he seem so peaceful.

    ReplyDelete