Thursday, September 10, 2009

Katherine Heigl Talks About Upcoming Adoption

Katherine Heigl is definitely adopting a baby with husband Josh Kelley very soon. The actress officially announced the news and gave some details about her daughter on The Ellen DeGeneres show set to air Friday.

"It is a little girl and she'll be 10 months at the end this month," Heigl says. "She was actually born the day before me in November, which I thought was really serendipitous and just kind of like a sign. I realized just recently that I basically forfeited my birthday for the rest of my life."

"Her name is Naleigh," Heigl said. "Well, I am naming her after my mother and sister Nancy, Leigh. So we call her Naleigh."

The actress also confirmed that the baby is a special-needs child from Korea.

" I wanted to tell everybody so you don't think I stole a Korean baby," she joked.

No comments:

Post a Comment