Sunday, September 06, 2009

Jennifer Lopez on the Cover of InStyle


Jennifer Lopez is featured on the September 2009 cover of InStyle magazine. The special 15th anniversary issue includes an interview with the actress / singer / entrepreneur mom talking about fame, family, and facing forty.

Some highlights from the interview:

On becoming a mother to her twins, 18-month-old Max and Emme:
“There’s nothing as huge as giving birth to another human being and having to be responsible for another life. There’s you before kids, and there’s you after kids and they’re not the same you.”

On how parenthood has changed her outlook on life:
“[Parenthood] totally changes your perspective on everything. You don’t come first anymore. There’s somebody else you care more about than yourself.”

On cutting down on work and stepping down from some of her entrepreneurial activities:
“I’m at a point in my life when I just don’t feel the need to put out anything unless I totally, absolutely feel it says what I want to say.”

On her marriage to Marc Anthony:
“[I'm] still figuring it out as I go along. It’s the never-ending question – what is the key to love? I believe that in life you learn through experience. I’m old enough to know now that relationships take work. That’s it’s not an easy thing.”

On her technical limitations:
"I am terrible with computers. I never go near one; I don't like them. I barely know how to log on, so I'm never online."

Source: InStyle

No comments:

Post a Comment