Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Kelly Rutherford: Ready for Baby Any Minute

Gossip Girl star Kelly Rutherford is ready to welcome her second child any time now.

"I can go into labor any moment," she told said at the Kidstock Music and Art Festival in Beverly Hills over the weekend.

Rutherford and ex-husband Daniel Giersch have a son, Hermes, and are currently expecting a daughter who is due next weekend.

She admits that it has been fun shopping for a girl this time around.

"The girls clothes are fun," she says. "My mom and I have been having a great time with that!"

The actress admits that this pregnancy has been a different from her first time around with a busy toddler to keep up with and a hit TV show to film.

"I haven’t exercised once this time," she admits. "I am so bad. I am like the worst example. I run around after [Hermes] all day and play. We end up going on play dates or in the pool or something. I think I am just so much more active being the mother of a two-year-old."

Source: US Weekly

No comments:

Post a Comment