Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Heidi Klum: My Body Will Go Back Again!

Heidi Klum has come to terms with the body changes that come with expecting her fourth child.

"Certain things you get used to," Klum told said at the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation's "A Time For Heroes" celebrity carnival. "You get used to all the changes of your body. It's not like I'm going, 'Oh my God!' I'm used to that part of it."

Even her children -- Leni, 5, Henry, 3, and Johan, 2 -- are embracing the new changes her her model trim figure.

"They get it," says Klum. "They always rub my tummy. If I had a dress on, Leni would literally go all the way down under my dress to rub my tummy. And I go, 'My underwear is showing, thank you very much!'"

As for getting back to her pre-baby weight, she's not concerned at all. Klum famously returned to the runway only two months after the arrival of son Henry for the 2005 Victoria's Secret fashion show.

"I'm not worried," said Klum. "I know my body will go back again!"

Source: US Weekly

No comments:

Post a Comment