Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Nicole Richie on the Cover of Glamour UK



Expectant mom Nicole Richie is featured on the of the April issue of the British edition of Glamour magazine. Richie is currently expecting her second child with boyfriend Joel Madden.

Some highlights from the interview:

On her relationship with Madden:
“When you’re parents you have to make every decision together, so you become a team. I can wholeheartedly say that he’s the best dad I’ve ever seen. He’s as good as my dad Lionel. Joel and my dad are really close. Joel is superdad.”

On fellow celebrity mom Christina Aguilera:
“Christina and I haven’t known each other long but we met through mutual friends. Because we had our babies at the same time - they were born one day apart - we’ve got to know each other. She’s a great wife, great mom and great singer. She does it all. And I’m sure Max gets better lullabies than Harlow!”

On how her fashion style has changed since welcoming Harlow:
"I don't wear jewellery because she [Harlow] puts it in her mouth and I don't wear heels because I run around after her."

On balancing work and motherhood:
"I'm a Virgo so I'm very good at scheduling. I do alot of work at night and between her naps. I think you just take one day at a time."

No comments:

Post a Comment