Thursday, March 12, 2009

Model Gisele Bundchen Ready for a Big Family


Newlywed Gisele Bundchen (pictured with stepson John) is featured on the cover of the April issue of Harper's Bazaar magazine. In the accompanying article, she talks about family and her plans for the future with husband Tom Brady.

On family plans:
"I want to have a big family. My parents have been together for 36 years, and that is what I want. I am in that place. It's all good in that part of my life. It's one part of my life that I'm learning about every day. I've been challenged a lot by it, but it's the most rewarding part."

On her husband, Tom Brady:
"He has a very pure heart. He's very naive, almost like a child. That is my favorite quality about him. He sees the world with colored glasses. It's beautiful, but I think that is rare. I love that about him. No one else sees that. He's very strong and focused in his job, but he's so sensitive, it's amazing."

No comments:

Post a Comment