Friday, February 27, 2009

Note from Emma

Hi All,

Sorry for the lack posts this week.

As many of our regular readers know my mother-in-law has been battling cancer and I have become her primary caretaker. She wrapped up her second round of radiation last week and went in for some follow-up scans. Unfortunately the results were not good and her cancer has spread again. I have spent the week taking her back and forth for more tests and many doctors appointments while they try to come up with a new game plan.

I'll be catching up on all the week's news and photos today and over the rest of the weekend.

Thanks for visiting!

Emma

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:19 AM

    I'm really sorry for that. I love your blog though I never wrote any comments.
    Good luck...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:20 AM

    God be with you and her.

    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:33 PM

    I love reading your blog!!! I hope you can stay strong and help your MIL.
    Take care!!

    ReplyDelete