Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Kate Moss Denies Pregnancy Rumors

Kate Moss is denying recent reports that she is expecting her second child. The rumors have followed the svelte model over the past several weeks as she has been out showing off her new curves.

"I am a woman now. It's true. Honestly, I've never worn a bra in my life. Ever! It's so awful, even my friends are phoning me up and saying, 'Are you pregnant?'" she tells New York Magazine. "And I'm like, 'No! I just put on a couple of pounds and they went in the right place.' Isn’t that weird?"

Moss has a 6-year-old daughter, Lila Grace.

Next up for this working model mom -- her Topshop fashion collection hits US stores later this spring.

Of the collection Moss says, "People want a dress which is not a thousand bucks! With Topshop, you can go in and … you’re on budget, major … you can go in and not have to spend fortunes. I didn’t want to be charging $3,000. The thing is … I know clothes. I just want a dress that fits and makes me feel good and makes me feel pretty. I don’t really think about the masses."

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment