Monday, January 26, 2009

Jaime Pressley Loves Her Post-Baby Body


Just a few months after giving birth to her son Dezi James in May 2007, Jaime Pressly set the goal of losing all of her baby weigh in time for her 30th birthday. She met her goal and is featured on the new issue of Shape magazine showing off her her fit body.

Some highlights from the interview:

On her post-baby body:
"Lately I love my stomach. After growing a human being inside me, there is nothing more incredible or sexy!"

On her desire to lose the 42 lbs she gained during pregnancy:
"That's a lot of weight for mama! Sure, I wanted to lose my baby weight, but I didn't want to lose my butt! I think it's sexy when women have shapely bodies."

On her relationship with ex-fiancé Eric Cubiche (the two separated in November 2008):
"We're going through a rough patch. There are no bad feelings there. We didn't plan a wedding, we planned a child. [Dezi James] is the greatest thing that's happened to either one of us."

No comments:

Post a Comment