Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Alyson Hannigan's Pregnancy Cravings

During her pregnancy, How I Met Your Mother star Alyson Hannigan has given up being a vegan and given in to some pregnancy cravings.

"I basically went from being a vegan to... now it's meat and cheese -- and ginger ale!" she said at an event for the show Tuesday evening. "Ginger ale, I love. Apparently, my mom craved ginger ale when she was pregnant with me! Maybe it's a hereditary thing. But, yeah, I didn't eat any meat or cheese before - now I have to."

She also revealed that her pregnancy won't be written into the show.

"It had been discussed whether or not they would write it in, and they had the opportunity to, but just working with babies for one week confirmed it's a good thing they're not writing it in," she said. "Babies are hard to work with!"

Hannigan is expecting her first child this spring with husband, actor Alexis Denisof.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:15 PM

    Congrats to the couple..I hope this baby will bring to them a great blessings..God bless..:)

    ReplyDelete