Friday, November 07, 2008

Rebecca Romijn On the Cover of Page Six Magazine



Ugly Betty star Rebecca Romijn, who is expecting with twin daughters with husband Jerry O'Connell, is featured on the cover of the week's Page Six Magazine. In the accompanying interview, the actress talks about her pregnant body, and parenting.

On her pregnancy curves:
“I can’t move anymore… I’m a beached whale! …I have not been without a bra this entire pregnancy. I refuse. I’m not taking any chances. I’m determined to keep the puppies up!”

On whether they used any medical intervention to get pregnant:
“We did not do IVF… A year ago, we tried [the fertility drug] Clomid for a couple of months unsuccessfully. But by the second month, I was like, ‘Ahhh! I hate this!’ I think when you start messing with your own hormones, it’s crazy-making.”

On her concept of parenting:
“I’ve just surrendered to the fact that [parenting] will be the hardest thing I’ll ever do. I know my life will never be the same - but in the best way possible.”

On her expectations of husband Jerry O’Connell as a father:
“I knew early on he would be a fantastic dad. He’s a pragmatic, smart, savvy, enthusiastic person. He really lives his life with tremendous integrity, and he’s a healthy person in every single way.”

Source: Page Six

No comments:

Post a Comment