Friday, November 21, 2008

Nicole Kidman Dismisses Pregnancy Rumors

Nicole Kidman got tongues wagging earlier this week when she walked the red carpet for the premiere of her new film, Australia, in a form-fitting dress that showed a little belly bump.

"No, I just have a little tummy," says Kidman. "My god, I just had a baby four months ago – give me a break!"

Kidman made comment on the "Kyle and Jackie O Show" on Sydney's 2DAY F.M.

"I think I've always had a little tummy, though, it runs in the family," says the skinny star. "My sister does, my mum does, my grandmother did .... We affectionately refer to it as the 'little tummy.' "

The Oscar winner also took the opportunity to talk about her new daughter, Sunday Rose.

"I'm just completely besotted with her," Kidman said. "She was singing up a storm this morning .... She's just discovered her voice. She's high and low. Other people may call it screaming – but not to me!"

Source: People

No comments:

Post a Comment