Saturday, November 01, 2008

Larry Birkhead and Dannielynn Head to Reality TV

Larry Birkhead is moving on and moving out of former girlfriend Anna Nicole Smith's home along with his daughter Dannielynn, 2.

"There are a lot of memories here and the house really isn't that child friendly," he tells Entertainment Tonight.
"We've been looking at houses and I've found something in an area that has a lot of kids," he says. "I'm parenting under the microscope. I make good decisions, maybe not traditional decisions, but we're not a traditional family."

In addition to the family relocation, he and Dannielynn will be featured on a new reality show to air on E! sometime in 2009.

"My life in the last couple of years has been a reality show," Birkhead says. "There's been so many things out there that are not true, and there are so many things that I've taken a lot of beatings for and I haven't set the record straight; nobody knows the true reality of how I live and what I go through."

"I'm changing diapers one minute, going to a basketball court the next, going to a concert - here, there, you know, stores - so it's tough," Birkhead says. In addition to raising Dannielynn, the single dad runs a business and is home-schooling his 18-year-old nephew Justin who is living with Birkhead following his father's death.

Source: Entertainment Tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment