Sunday, November 09, 2008

Gavin Rossdale: Zuma Is a Mellow Guy

Son Zuma may only be two months old, but dad Gavin Rossdale reveals that he is already showing his personality.

"He's super mellow, and at the moment very Buddha-like," Rossdale said at the BAFTA/LA's Brittania Awards.

"What I've found from having children is that they just want to make you be better," said Rossdale of sons Zuma and Kingston. "Beforehand, without children, I think that I was probably more reckless and thinking a bit less about the consequences, and now I want to make sure I'm good for them when they check me out."

The former Bush frontman is enjoying a professional resurgence with his first solo album Wanderlust which was released earlier this year, but he admits that the success has a heavy price tag.

He says that being away from the kids leaves him "feeling a bit bad. Like, I left my son. He was on holiday and I left the older one to come here. So I feel bad leaving them."

Source: People

No comments:

Post a Comment