Thursday, November 27, 2008

Britney Spears: The Return

A year after her very public meltdown, Britney Spears is back in the spotlight unveiling a brand new album. The singer recently talked with Rolling Stone about the album, her very public breakdown, and her life today.



On her lifestyle today:
"I feel like an old person now. I do! I go to bed at, like, 9:30 every night, and I don't go out or anything, you know what I mean? I just feel like an old fart."

On her sons, Sean Preston, 3, and Jayden, 2 (she currently sees them three days a week with one overnight visit):
"Every time they come to visit me, I think about how they're such special people. Like, they're going to preschool now! I went there to pick them up on Friday, and seeing them in their little classroom and seeing Jayden being bad or not listening? It's like, those are mine, and it's just crazy, you know what I mean? And the things that are coming out of their mouths right now — they're learning so much, and it's new, and you never know what they're going to say, and they're so smart yet so innocent. They're obsessed with monsters, and every night we look outside, and we have to show them that there's no monsters out there. It's dark outside, but there's nothin' out there, you know?"



On her divorce from Kevin Federline and the impact of their split on the boys:"I didn't think my husband was gonna leave me. Otherwise, I'd be with my babies 24/7. But since they're almost like twins, they both take care of each other. I think they look like me. They don't look like their father at all. And it's weird 'cause they're starting to learn words like 'stupid,' and Preston says the f-word now sometimes. He doesn't get it from us. He must get it from his daddy. I say it, but not around my kids."

Read the rest of the interview in this week's issue of Rolling Stone on newsstands tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment