Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Angelina Jolie Talks Family and Deciding to Get Pregnant Again

Angelina Jolie is busy promoting her film Changeling and she recently sat down with The Los Angeles Times to discus the film and her family.

Some highlights:

On the film inspiring her to become pregnant with twins Knox and Vivienne:
"I got pregnant right in the middle of it and I think partially because of it. I was so emotional about children that I think something in me kicked into gear."

On being the working mother of six:
"I woke up at 3 in the morning with four kids with jet lag and two babies. I put myself together for a few hours and go out. And then I go home. This is my job."

On not settling down in Hollywood with her family:
"I don't dislike it here. I just really do love to travel. I love other cultures. And I love raising my kids in the world. I'm so fortunate that I get to do that. The center of my life is my kids."

Source: LA Times

No comments:

Post a Comment