Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Note from Emma

Hi All,

Sorry for the lack of posting last week. I had previously posted that my mother-in-law had been diagnosed with uterine cancer. Unfortunately, the type of cancer she has is very rare and tends to spread to other parts of the body.

We had thought that the cancer had stayed confined to the uterus and all of the lymph nodes in her abdomen were clean. At her 2-month scan, they found that the cancer had spread to her spine.

She and I spent the last week go to a wide variety of doctor's appointments and tests so posting screeched to a halt. We have a great doctor and a plan in place to deal with the latest diagnosis.

I will be trying to get back up to date on all of the latest news and gossip tonight.

Thanks!

Emma

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:13 PM

    I'm so sorry about your Mother In law's cancer spreading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:22 PM

    I'm so sorry to hear this. I don't post often, but I read this blog religiously. I hope for the best for your MIL and for your family. {{HUGS}}

    ReplyDelete