Friday, September 19, 2008

Jennifer Lopez Talks About the Twins' Daily Routine

Jennifer Lopez is used to juggling a variety of tasks balancing her career as a singer, actress, designer, dancer and entrepreneur. Becoming a mother to twins Max and Emme earlier this year has added a new element to the balance of this busy multitasking mother.

Until recently, Lopez and husband Marc Anthony have been happily taking care of the twins without any childcare help. The couple did finally add a nanny to the household to help balance out the daily routine.

"I did it for a long time but we started using a nanny a few weeks ago," says Lopez. "[Most days] I get up early with them. Then when the nanny comes, I can take a shower and give them their breakfast. She's there to help me get things done."

Even with the help, Lopez takes time to enjoy every moment with the twins -- and mornings are her favorite time together.

"When they see you and have that big smile on their face – I live for that," she says. "And when I put them to bed at night and they melt in your arms. I give them a bottle and wind it down. I say, 'It's time for beddy-bye.' I hold them and sing a little song. By the time you know it, they are asleep."

Lopez is starting to ease back into work and is trying to learn the balance for her family.

"It's gonna be a learning experience. How will I do both? I try to take breaks from work," she says. "I'll do a little work with the choreographers and then come back. I try to spend every free moment with the babies."

Source: People

No comments:

Post a Comment