Friday, February 22, 2008

Tori Spelling Talks About Baby #2

In her People cover story, Tori Spelling opens up about expecting her second child.

Some highlights from the interview:

On how this pregnancy is different that her first:"It has been different. Just the way I'm carrying and the way I feel. And also I have a baby to take care of at the same time. On one hand I don't really have time to focus on me and my pregnancy because I'm too busy with Liam. Liam's into everything. He's trying to walk now and he's crawling everywhere. It's been a little more challenging this time around."

On how Liam is adapting to her pregnancy:
"I show him my belly. He grabs my belly and he puts his mouth on it and kisses it. I tell him there's a baby brother or sister in there, but I don't know if he completely understands."

On having Dean help out:
"It's getting to the point now where it's getting really difficult to hold Liam for an extended amount of time and Dean's just right in there. In the morning he's getting him out of bed, he rocks him to sleep at night when I can't stand too long with him. He's just been amazing."

On deciding to write her memoir, sTORI TELLING:
"When I started writing the book, I was pregnant with Liam and it was kind of like my life was coming full circle for me. I was so happy. I had found the man of my dreams. We were expecting our first child. It was like my life had been - in my mind - it was an emotional roller coaster to get to the point where I was at. I'd finally found complete happiness. Because of that it made me the woman I am today and I wanted to share my story at that point."

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment