Monday, February 25, 2008

Scott Baio Moves from Bachelorhood to Fatherhood

Scott Baio has moved seamlessly from bachelorhood to fatherhood following the arrival of daughter Bailey DeLucia last year.

"I thought that my life would end completely! I did, but it doesn't! It just gets really good," Baio admits. "I've loved my life. My life has been great, but this makes it."

He went on, "If I die tomorrow, I won't give a [expletive]."

So far he has found himself as a dad much different than he originally expected. "[Renee] is complete hands-on mother," he says of his wife as he lugs a bulging diaper bag. "Some people, I think, are born to do certain things, and she's born to be a mother, and I was born to just be a pain in the ass (laughs), and that's just the way it goes."

Source: People

No comments:

Post a Comment