Friday, January 11, 2008

Tyra Banks Puts Baby Plans on Hold (For Now)

Tyra Banks career is in full swing, but she admits that she has had to put some plans on hold --- like having a baby.

"After the talk show started, and I had Top Model at the same time, it engulfed me so much that it dulled my maternal instinct," the star tells Essence magazine for its February issue.

"I hope that when I get more of a handle on my life it comes back," she says of the maternal desire.

Despite how busy she is at work with two shows in production and two more in production, she does admit that her personal life could use some work. She admits: "I'd go to work and women would be crying in my arms on the talk show. But then I'd go home and put my key in my door and ... nothing: no friends, no husband, no children. I feel so full when I'm at work but so empty when I come home."

Source: Essence

No comments:

Post a Comment