Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Jessica Alba Chats About Her Pregnancy

Jessica Alba stopped by the Today show yesterday to talk about her new film, The Eye, and chatted with Matt Lauer about her pregnancy.

"I've always loved kids, wanted kids; it's kind of perfect," she said.

The first few months of her pregnancy were challenging as she continued to shoot the film, The Love Guru. "It wasn't like morning sickness," she laughs, "it was all-day sickness."

So far she's dealing with er changing body, "You go with what's happening... but it's a shock to the system. I was never one to emphasize my looks... [being pregnant,] I feel really blessed, feel really lucky."

After the baby arrives later this year, the busy actress plans to make some changes to her career too. She says. "I might go more indy for a while... do more character-driven stuff for a while."

No comments:

Post a Comment