Friday, January 11, 2008

Halle Berry on the Cover of InStyle

Pregnancy certainly suits actress Halle Berry who is expecting her first child March. The Oscar winner is the cover girl of the February issue of InStyle Magazine.

Here are some highlights from the interview:

On her pregnancy:
"My skin is aglow from all the hormones. I want to stay pregnant forever."

On keeping fit:
She says she's been eating right and keeping fit with yoga, swimming, light weights and an elliptical machine.

On her energy level while expecting:
"Right now I just have so much joy and energy that I feel like I've already done 12 things today. I can just go and go and go."

On changes she made to her diet when she found out she was pregnant:
"When I got pregnant, I stopped drinking diet soda because of the caffeine and aspartame."

On finding the right person in boyfriend Gabriel Abry:
"When someone is your life partner and he really cares about something, it's important to care about it as well, you know? So I started taking [golf] lessons and got bitten by the bug."

No comments:

Post a Comment