Monday, January 07, 2008

Elisabeth Hasselbeck Brings a Little Testosterone To the Table

Elisabeth Hasselbeck made her return to The View this morning with a special guest -- 2-month son Taylor Thomas Hasselbeck.

"I thought I'd bring a little testosterone to the table today," said Hasselbeck who joined ,co-hosts Whoopi Goldberg, Joy Behar and Sherri Shepherd for the first time since leaving on maternity leave in October.

"He's huge," she gushed. "He's almost like 12 pounds, I think. He's just constantly on me. I call myself the Dairy Queen."

Hasselebeck began her maternity leave on Oct. 23 a little early in order to move her family to Arizona for her husband, Tim Hasselbeck's, new job as quarterback for the Arizona Cardinals. Taylor was born November 9th. The couple also have a two-year-old daughter, Grace.

Source: The View

No comments:

Post a Comment