Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Brooke Burke Blogs About Her Fourth Baby

Actress Brooke Burke has posted a new entry about her fourth pregnancy on her website.

She writes:

"Hi. Today I am going to take my mom to breakfast, get a mani/pedi, and try to hit Sunset Tan for a little color. I have a photo shoot tomorrow in my new nursery. I am so excited. I can't believe I am only 2 months away from being a mommy again! I wonder how all of you are feeling?

"I am also going to the Dr. AGAIN this week. Is anyone tired of the OBGYN appointments? I'm on the every 3 weeks plan now, and it is such a hassle. Or how about the constant trips to the bathroom where only a drizzle of pee comes out, what a waste of time! What about the fact that we are always hungry, but there is no room for food and it actually feels better not to eat. Or the constant leakage of 'stuff' that is coming out of us, that's probably too much info, but let's keep it real. I would love to hear from anyone who wants to share some of the things that no one else is talking about, because we are all going through it.

"So Sierra, my 5 yr old asked me the other night, 'Mommy, can we break all the rules one time?' I asked, 'What do you mean?' She said, 'Like stay up until the sun comes up, and eat in bed, and sneak downstairs in the middle of the night…' So we made ourselves a bowl of cereal, brought it to my room, put on a movie and ate it in my bed. We stayed up as long as we could survive which surprisingly, she outlasted me. The next morning, she told me that it was the best night of her life.

"I have learned that a little fun goes a long way in their eyes, even if it is just a scandalous bowl of cereal! "

Brooke and fiance David Charvet have one daughter together, Heaven Rain, 1. Brooke also has two daughters Neriah, 7 ½, and Sierra Sky, 5 ½, with ex-husband Dr. Garth Fisher.

Source: Babooshbaby


No comments:

Post a Comment