Thursday, December 27, 2007

Elisabeth Rohm Daughter Will Be Her Flower Girl

Elisabeth Röhm's wedding to clothing entrepreneur Ron Wooster next fall may be a small event, but the couple's daughter who is due to arrive in April will be at the top of the guest list.

"Our daughter may be in a bassinet, but she'll be the prettiest flower girl. I can't wait," Röhm says in the winter issue of InStyle Weddings magazine.

The couple are planning their wedding ceremony for next September in the backyard of their 1897 farmhouse in the Hamptons.

"I want a formal but laid-back vibe," says Röhm. "I know Badgley Mischka will be able to make a dress for me that's hot and sexy. Since my body's already changing, I'll probably wait until after the baby's born to do my fittings."

Source: In Style Weddings

No comments:

Post a Comment