Sunday, November 25, 2007

Hulk Hogan's Wife Linda Files for Divorce

In a surprise move, Linda Bollea, the wife of Hulk Hogan, has filed for divorce after 24 years of marriage.

Bollea filed divorce papers last Tuesday in Pinellas County Florida. The couple have two children, Brooke, 19, and Nick, 17.

Word of the split was first reported by WTVT, the Fox affiliate in Tampa.

According to the St. Petersburg Times, one of their reported broke the news to Hogan on Friday evening.

Upon hearing the news, Hogan the reporter for the "great information" and disconnected. He called back five minutes later to say, "I'm kind of shocked. You caught me off-guard. My wife has been in California for about three weeks. ... Holy smokes. Wow, you just knocked the bottom out of me. ... I just pulled over to the side of the road for five minutes to find out what was going on here."

Source: People

No comments:

Post a Comment