Thursday, October 25, 2007

Trista Sutter Wants To Fit Into Her Skinny Jeans

Trista Sutter and her son Max are featured on the cover of this weeks US Weekly magazine. The svelte former Bachelorette reveals that she's on a mission to lose the last of the 30 pounds she gained during pregnancy.

“I’m definitely not pleased when I look in the mirror,” says the reality star who is currently wearing a size 4 and weighs 116 pounds. She hopes to surpass her prebaby physique and get down to 106 pounds. “When I fit into my size 26 Hudson jeans, then I’ll be happy.”

Here are some highlights from the interview:

On how she feels about her post-baby body:
“My friend said that when I came home from the hospital, I’d be back in my old jeans. Fifteen pounds did fall off immediately, but the fact that it’s been three months and I’m still not in them is a bummer.”

On her problem areas:
“My belly. It has a layer of fat, which, of course, your body has to put on, but it’s blubbery and I hate it. I want to be able to go bathing suit shopping for a vacation and not feel totally disgusted…I just don’t feel good in a lot of my clothes.”

On husband Ryan's support:
“If I eat something that I shouldn’t, Ryan shakes his finger at me and says, ‘Uh, uh, uh!’ He’s been awesome, 100 percent supportive. He watches Max when I go to the gym and is constantly saying that I look great. But when you don’t feel good about yourself, you don’t feel like you want to be intimate. I want to feel, and look, sexy again for him. Even though he is being nice and saying he’s still attracted to me, I want to feel like he’s telling me the truth and not just saying it because he’s a good husband.”

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:44 PM

    Poor baby (her). Doesn't weigh a sickly weight anymore. Her comments are appalling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep in mind that she is only 5' 2" and is comfortably within the recommended range for her height.

    According to the charts I found online the recommended range is between 106 - 130 lbs.

    If it will make her happy to get down to her goal weight and she's losing the weight through healthy eating and exercise, I say good for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:42 AM

    I find her comment appalling also. She just had the baby 3 months ago ...she'll drop the weight in a few months. = She mentions (in the mag_ she has pain when she does sit-ups .... by golly, stop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:20 PM

    she makes me sick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:32 PM

    I agree...Her comments make me sick! Oh, the poor young girls of this generation!! Having to hear such comments and think this is ok???? Terrible. How shallow and how sad! Get a life, Trista.

    ReplyDelete