Sunday, October 28, 2007

Tina Yothers Shows Off Her Newest Addition

Tina Yothers shows off her latest addition, son Robert Jake, in the new issue of In Touch Weekly. Some highlights from the interview:

On not know if it was a boy or girl before Jake's arrival (Tina went into labor during a family trip to Disneyland.):
"It makes it so exciting. You don't get many surprises in life."



On Jake and daughter Lilly:
"He's an angel. Lilly is a lot like me - a born entertainer - and Jake's laid-back and easygoing."

On life as a mom:
"For me, kids always come first. I take them everywhere with me."



On the dreaded baby weight:
"I gained 45 pounds with Jake. But I'm excited to get back on the Nutrisystem diet.

On having more kids:
"I don't think so. Now I have two, as well as two teenage stepsons - so we're done!"

No comments:

Post a Comment